The information on this website is for informational purposes only. Any recommendations herein are not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare professional. The ideas expressed are the author’s opinions at the time of the production of the article/video. Other opinions/options exist and may very well serve you better. Please consider all options and discuss these with your healthcare professional before making any changes. If you have symptoms that concern you, it is important that you seek the advice of a competent healthcare professional as soon as possible.
- Boost Brain Function with a Healthier Diet with Steven Masley
- Neuroplasticity is the Key to Understanding Teenagers with Jerusha Clark
- Overcome Social Conditioning to Stop Suffering with Cheri Huber
- Dynamic Happiness through Qigong Practice with Robert Peng
- Meditation and Tapping – Tools for Your Spiritual Journey with Charles and Carol Crenshaw
Dr. Michael Seng@onenessapproach
Michael Seng is a prominent psychiatrist who has helped over 25,000 individuals with The Oneness Approach. Hear his wisdom to strengthen mental resilience, grow and sustain happiness, engage your Spiritual Source and improve all your relationships.