The information on this website is for informational purposes only. Any recommendations herein are not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare professional. The ideas expressed are the author’s opinions at the time of the production of the article/video. Other opinions/options exist and may very well serve you better. Please consider all options and discuss these with your healthcare professional before making any changes. If you have symptoms that concern you, it is important that you seek the advice of a competent healthcare professional as soon as possible.
- Let Your Self Love Flow with Dr. Kim D’Eramo
- When someone struggles with cravings associated with addiction, can alternative medicine help?
- Do you or a loved one have an “addictive personality” or could it be something else?
- How can you help your exceptional teen to excel in their academic and social life?
- Embracing Experience with Dr. John Astin
Dr. Michael Seng
Michael Seng is a prominent psychiatrist who has helped over 25,000 individuals with The Oneness Approach. Hear his wisdom to strengthen mental resilience, grow and sustain happiness, engage your Spiritual Source and improve all your relationships.