Join us as we discuss the keys to natural skin care and what certain skin conditions might indicate underlying health problems.
About Dr. Trevor Cates
Dr. Trevor Cates received her medical degree from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon, in 2000. To complement her extensive naturopathic medicine education, she has received further training in homeopathy, environmental medicine, and craniosacral therapy. In addition to the extended homeopathic training at the National College of Natural Medicine, she has studied with internationally acclaimed homeopaths. She also completed Dr. Walter Crinnion’s Environmental Medicine Program at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. To round out her education and better serve her patients achieve their health goals, she received a masters degree in spiritual psychology at the University of Santa Monica.
She was the first woman licensed as a naturopathic doctor in California, and also hold a license in Utah. She practice in Park City, Utah, where she sees patients from around the world as a Naturopathic Physician.
3:12 Dr. Trevor's passion
- Natural health care
- Spiritual psychology
6:47 How to hear what our body tells us
- What we see in the mirror
- What our skin tells us about our health
8:42 Specific signs
- Dry or oily skin
- Acne and eczema
- Paying attention and modifying lifestyle practices
11:39 Good skin care practices
- Internal and external care
- Addressing underlying issues
- Doctors as a part of the team
16:23 Where to find reliable skin care information
- Find reputable sources
- Licensed naturopathic physicians
18:16 Common misconceptions
- Dry skin causes
- Itchy skin causes
- Puffy eyes/dark circles
- Acne causes
23:47 Frequently asked skincare questions
31:12 How Dr. Trevor's skin care products are made
- Worry-free system
- A special offer to the The Oneness Approach community. Enjoy a free report: The 5 Best and Worst Foods For Your Skin. Discover 5 foods to avoid for healthy skin, the best 5 foods for creating healthy, radiant, naturally beautiful skin (even after 40).
- Dr. Cates on Facebook