Videos are grouped into topics to make learning easy. Click on a video topic to see all videos in that series plus a short description. Start watching topics that interest you the most. Or watch them in the order Michael released them. Return to your favorite series and individual videos as often as you like. If you have suggestions for new topics, feel free to contact us.
Understanding Common Disorders (5 videos)
- Diagnosing and Managing Bipolar 1 Disorder Get to know the symptoms of bipolar 1 disorder, along with some "wholistic" treatment options.
- Diagnosing and Managing Depression Use Oneness to identify depression symptoms early on and begin building an integrated lifestyle.
- Diagnosing and Managing Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Learn how Oneness concepts can help you identify and manage your GAD symptoms.
- Diagnosing and Managing Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Discover how Oneness can help you prevent OCD cells from growing by reminding you of who you really are.
- Diagnosing and Managing Panic Disorder Beat Panic disorder by seeking out appropriate treatments and focusing on alignment.
Oneness Meditation (5 videos)
- Introduction to Oneness Meditation Learn about the benefits of practicing Oneness meditation and how to do so safely.
- Oneness Breathing Meditation What is Oneness breathing meditation and how can you incorporate it into your daily routine?
- Emotional Depth Meditation How can emotional depth meditation help you cultivate a balanced view of your emotions?
- Mind, Body, Feeling Meditation How can mind, body, feeling meditation help you to minimize the anxiety you feel?
- Meditate to Optimize Physio-consciousness What is physio-consciousness and how can meditation improve it?
The Three Poisons (3 videos)
- The First Poison - Anger Learn healthy ways to deal with and eliminate inappropriate feelings of anxiety and anger.
- The Second Poison - Greed Avoid greed by defining your true purpose and aligning each aspect of your life with it.
- The Third Poison - Judgmentalness Protect your relationships from the poison of judgmentalness.
Overcoming Negative Thoughts & Emotions (8 videos)
- The Five Aggregates What are the five aggregates and how can you stop them from damaging your relationships?
- Working through Unresolved Feelings Discover ways you can work through and even resolve lingering negative feelings about yourself.
- How Subconscious Mind Integrates Thoughts Learn to optimize your thoughts by allowing your Subconscious Mind to integrate them.
- Get Rid of Judgmental Thoughts Get rid of automated, judgmental thoughts once and for all with Oneness concepts.
- Change Emotionally Damaging Thought Patterns Find out how to change emotionally damaging thought patterns from a neurobiological standpoint.
- Object Relations Learn what it means to center objects and how doing so can help you overcome negative thoughts and emotions.
- Guiding the Thoughts that Guide Our Lives Is it really possible to control your thoughts?
- Forming Mind Traces What are mind traces? How do they form? How can you use them to your benefit?
When You Cannot Make Decisions (3 videos)
- Facing Extremely Difficult Decisions Rather than allowing the past to cause indecision, use it to become a more decisive person.
- Making Decisions with Awareness Learn why making decisions with awareness is the best way to make good decisions consistently.
- Let Your True Self Decide Discover how to make decisions when depression, anxiety or an illness seems to stand in the way.
Feedback from the Oneness Community (28 videos)
- A Message from Dr. Seng Michael encourages each person to reach out with feedback.
- A Special Thank You Michael offers his thanks and deep impressions to the response of the Oneness community to his mother's passing.
- When Things Aren't Working - Let Me Know! Michael discusses a few things that haven't been working for the Oneness community along with some practical solutions.
- Ways to Enjoy the Oneness Community Learn what online Oneness courses are most fitting for you.
- Live in Oneness, Live in the Moment Michael talks about how intention can help us to live in Oneness at all times.
- In and Out of Oneness A personal experience about Mother's Day and a momentary slip out of Oneness.
- Let's Work Together How the Oneness community has been working together to promote mutual growth
- Three Pillars of Inspiration Does your inspiration need a boost? Discover three pillars that help keep all of us inspired.
- Using Your Sense of Oneness Learn practical ways to really use your personal sense of Oneness.
- What Makes the Oneness Approach Unique What is the difference between the Oneness Approach and other approaches?
- The Value of Feedback Michael explains why feedback is necessary to improving any process and why he needs yours!
- Utilizing ADHD and Hyperfocus If you have ADHD and hyperfocus, how can you get the most out of your abilities?
- New Ways to Connect with the Oneness Community Learn about Oneness Approach sessions on Facebook Live as well as what to do if you lack an organic connection to any given event.
- Connecting with Experts A podcast is adjusted to do the most good for the community - all thanks to your feedback!
- The Oneness Family Learn about the Oneness series on Facebook called, "The Oneness Within a Family."
- Listening without Judgement A deep discussion about the ability to listen and acknowledge without judgement.
- Sharing Stories and Forming Connections Discover the reasons we made some changes to the names of our memberships.
- What Messages are You Receiving? How to grow one percent each day.
- The Way the Brain is Wired Find out how we connect with one another on a neurobiological level.
- Dealing with Physical Pain How does the Oneness Approach affect physical pain?
- Healthy Morning Rituals What can you do to get going in the morning?
- Three New Courses Find out about new resources for the Oneness community.
- Center in the Midst of Distraction Dr. Ofri's best tips to help you focus and reduce distraction.
- Bounce Back if You Fall Off the Wagon How can you bounce back from minor and major setbacks?
- Stay Aligned in Your Belief System Learn the practices your Conscious and Subconscious Mind can most easily integrate.
- Staying in Touch when the Kids Move Away How can you maintain a meaningful relationship with your adult children, especially if they live far away?
- How We Can Build the Oneness Community What can you do to bring the Oneness community closer together?
- Unlocking Powerful Subconscious Resources Find out why saying, "I don't know" can be a powerful way to grow.
Creating Currents of Energy (4 videos)
- How Energy Waves Affect Us Learn where energy waves come from and how they affect us.
- The Flow of Energy Waves Discover how a sense of balance and the latency effect contribute to the flow of energy.
- Energy Current Awareness Find out how energy current awareness can help us in our daily lives.
- Beyond Verbal Communication Use energy currents to feel into what people tell us.
Decision Making as a Family (5 videos)
- Helping Children Develop Decision Making Skills How can you and your life partner inspire your children to make good decisions in their own lives?
- Managing Household Income How are money and relationships connected? And what is the best way to manage the family income?
- Signs Your Child is Growing in Oneness How do you know if your child is compassionate, grounded and reaching towards success?
- Your Relationship with Your Parents What are the benefits of a good parent/child relationship?
- Caring for Aging Parents How can you make wise decisions as a family when caring for your aging parents?
The Family Structure (4 videos)
- Normal May Not Work Alternative strategies for when normal schedules and strategies aren't working.
- Set Your Kids Up for Success Learn to set up children with disorders for a successful, fulfilling life.
- Prepare Your Kids to Live Independently How can you prepare your children to leave home?
- Bridge the Gaps Discover ways to keep sharing your lives despite generational or physical gaps.
Healing in Oneness (14 videos)
- Healing through Inner Exploration Let your inquisitive nature guide you on the path of healing.
- The Art of Taking Medication Avoid unalignment issues when medication starts working.
- Oneness and Holidays Learn how aligning with what holidays mean to you can help you as you heal.
- Handling Job Loss How to get through a job loss with joy.
- When You Just Can't Get Along Discover ways to resolve issues with that one person at work.
- Healing Your Intimate Relationship Learn to integrate both of your strengths to deepen your intimate relationship.
- Reconnecting to Align Discover ways to realign when your medication begins working.
- When to Show Empathy How should you respond to the pain of a friend or family member with a chronic problem?
- How Much Should You Share? When is sharing your feelings appropriate and healthy?
- When is Meditation Dangerous? What are the dangers of meditation and how can you practice safely?
- Succeeding as a Family How to succeed as a family when one or more members of your family has a disorder.
- When do I show empathy and when do I see through their suffering? - Find out when empathy is appropriate and how you can be truly helpful to the person who is suffering in practical ways.
- How much of my suffering do I share with others? - Learn how to effectively communicate with others when you are feeling down.
- When is meditation dangerous? - Learn how to effectively communicate with others when you are feeling down.
Healing Relationships (7 videos)
- The Challenge of Shared Strengths Learn to face the challenge of shared strengths in a long-term intimate relationship.
- Reparing Family Relationships Discover ways to repair and even reestablish family relationships.
- Friendships that Heal Learn to build healthy friendships that lead to deeper healing.
- Healing with Life Interests Fill that nagging gap by finding a new life interest.
- Choose the Right Mentor What should you keep in mind when choosing a mentor?
- Healthy Work Relationships Learn about selective sharing and boundaries in the workplace.
- Eliminate Unaligned Feelings Find out how to get rid of unaligned, judgmental feelings that could be poisoning your relationships.
Learning to Heal (8 videos)
- Identifying Self-soothing Behaviors Learn to examine yourself honestly to discover self-soothing behaviors that prevent healing.
- How Mindfulness Trumps Judgmentalness Stop justifying inappropriate behaviors by becoming a more mindful person.
- Finding Satisfaction in Alignment What to do if you are feeling bored with your life or are stuck in a negative situation.
- Use Your Strengths Wisely Understand and accept your personal strengths so you can begin to use them wisely.
- Your Spiritual Need Learn about our need for spirituality and the reason why it can become a problem.
- Is Your Enjoyment Aligned? What is the difference between aligned and unaligned sensual joys?
- Aligning the Subconscious Mind Learn to achieve alignment from both a Buddhist and neurobiological standpoint.
- Improving Quality of Life Learn how to improve your quality of life when you are feeling stuck.
Breathing Meditation (10 videos)
- Boost Your Internal Awareness Learn to boost your internal awareness through breathing meditation.
- Meditation and Depression Identify the kinds of meditation that work well with depression.
- Meditation and Bipolar Disorder Are bipolar disorder and meditation compatible?
- Meditation and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Learn specific meditations that can help you control GAD symptoms.
- Meditation and Panic Disorder or PTSD Discover specific meditations that can alleviate anxiety and feelings of emptiness.
- Meditation and ADHD Can meditation help you control your ADHD?
- Meditation and OCD Learn how meditation and mindfulness can help with OCD.
- Should You Attend a Weekend Retreat? What is the purpose of a weekend retreat and how can they benefit you?
- What about Long Meditation Retreats? Could you benefit from spending several weeks or months at a long meditation retreat?
- Meditation and the Oneness Approach What is meditation from a Oneness Approach standpoint?
Oneness Habits (5 videos)
- Giving Birth to our Greater Oneness What is co-birth? How can you become the best you?
- Grounding in Your Oneness How can you examine and control difficult feelings you don't quite understand?
- Training Your Thought Patterns Root out negative thought patterns and encourage healthy thought patterns instead.
- Maintaining Healthy Thought Patterns Learn how to identify damaging thought patterns and change them.
- Take Your Life to the Next Level Discover ways to put Oneness habits into practice and take your life to the next level.
Family Structure (5 videos)
- Life Partners - Discover how to use strengths, structure and real communication to make your family as happy as possible.
- Normal May Not Work - Find out how to help raise your children with disorders.
- Watching for Success - How can you set your child up for success even if they have a disorder?
- Ready Them for Success - Learn to help your child grow into a responsible adult.
- Keep in Touch - How sharing your life has a powerful bonding effect on your children.
Family Making Decisions (5 videos)
- Living out your own process - Learn how you and your partner can teach your children to make good decisions
- Where do you spend your money? - How are money and relationships connected?
- Signs of Success - Learn how powerful a good relationship with parents can be.
- Loving Your Parents - Learn how powerful a good relationship with parents can be.
- Taking care of your parents when they are sick or dying - Learn how to make organic connections with your parents, siblings and children.
The Marital Relationship (8 videos)
- Introduction - Understand what qualities and abilities are required in marriage.
- Ability to Forgive - How important is the ability to forgive in marriage?
- Loving Each Other Like That - Learn how to keep romance and tenderness alive in your marriage for a healthy relationship that grows stronger each day.
- Sharing Everything in Oneness - How can you be in a relationship that lets you experience joy and feel safe together?
- Being a Team - Lean how to maintain the feeling of working together as a loving team
- Playing Together - How can a relationship be a source of enjoyment rather than a source of contention?
- Going Through the Transitions - Learn how to plan for transitions and view them in a positive light.
- Taking Care of Yourself - Learn why self-care is necessary in marriage.
Various Topics (16 videos)
- When Children are Caught in Divorce - How to help people with their challenges in divorce.
- Fighting Prejudice Against Taking a Medication - What is the difference between medication and drugs?
- Why Work on Thoughts and Feelings About Old Traumas? - How can you achieve deep healing and sustainable happiness?
- The Tools in Your Tool Box - Getting the most out of your Oneness tools.
- I Want To Be Well! - Learn why things may be taking longer than you imagined and what you can do to get well faster as you continue on your healing journey.
- Expanding Your Life - Learn the best ways to overcome many family challenges.
- Will They Forgive Me? Can I Forgive Myself? - Learn how to use your subconscious resources to work on forgivenes.
- Re-ignite the Spirit of Your Youth - Discover how to take advantage of the magic of the holiday season to improve your habits
- I Feel Better But I Hate This Medicine - Do you have a balanced view of medication?
- Addictive Spirituality - What is addictive spirituality?
- Addictive Spirituality 2 - What are the effects of feelings and vulnerabilities on spirituality and how you can make sure your faith is grounded by connecting with your subconscious resources?
- Violence - Should I Own a Gun? - Learn to be safe by avoiding dangerous situations and handling unavoidable situations with wisdom.
- How Your Faith is the Center of Your Healing - What is faith in healing?
- What Do You Do When Your Thoughts and Feelings Make No Sense? - Find out what you can do when disturbing thoughts and feelings come up.
- Working with Your Double Mindedness - Learn how to balance initial reads and deeper reads can help you to find peace and joy as you continue on your journey to Oneness.
- Can Stopping My Medication Have Me Feel Worse Than When I Started? - Learn how medication withdrawal works.