Videos are grouped into topics to make learning easy. Click on a video topic to see all videos in that series plus a short description. Start watching topics that interest you the most. Or watch them in the order Michael released them. Return to your favorite series and individual videos as often as you like. If you have suggestions for new topics, feel free to contact us.
The Power of the Subconscious Mind (6 videos)
- Unleashing Subconscious Mind's Power How can you unleash the power of the Subconscious Mind?
- Subconscious Mind and Early Age Traumas Why do some people seem incapable of emotional depth? Can they develop it?
- Personal Growth and Development What can Erik Erikson teach us about development in our early years and how to keep growing?
- Preventing Isolation What is going on in the Subconscious Mind when we experience isolation?
- What is Neuron Entropy? Have you ever felt worthless? Could neuron entropy be the cause?
- Delivering Your Oneness to Others As a practitioner, how can you help turn things around when depression becomes a severe problem?
Cultivating Meaningful Relationships (8 videos)
- Overcoming Addiction Find out how meaningful relationships can help a person to overcome addiction.
- Managing Bipolar 2 Disorder Discover ways to live a fulfilling life after being diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder.
- Collaborating in Oneness Learn how to choose your relationships and collaborate with others in Oneness
- Offering Clear Intent Find out how to describe your intent with clearly spoken words to offer help and guidance.
- Effectively Relieve Suffering Help others heal with tolerance, awareness and acceptance.
- Success through Boundaries Identify boundaries as they pertain to different relationship types.
- Turn Problems into Opportunities Learn how the 24 Theories of Dependent Origination can help turn problems into opportunities for growth.
- Walking with Intent How can you walk with intent each moment of your life?
Discovering Dualism (4 videos)
Showing Empathy (3 videos)
Expanding Awareness (5 videos)
- The Benefits of Improved Awareness Learn how you can improve your sensory and subconscious awareness and then reap the benefits.
- Being Aware of Others How can you increase your awareness of another person's feelings?
- Mutual Awareness Learn how awareness can improve your relationships.
- Awareness and Oneness Beyond How can you create purposeful, fulfilling relationships in all aspects of your life?
- Automating Awareness A review of Oneness Within, Between and Beyond.
Growing What You Know (4 videos)
- Growing in Wisdom What part does your Spiritual Source play in building your knowledge?
- The Key to Balanced Relationships Learn to improve your awareness and create healthy relationships.
- Knowing What You Don't Know How to maintain your desire to learn and practice deep listening.
- Making Meaningful Relationships Possible Get to know the needs of the people around you.
When We Make Mistakes (10 videos)
- Become a Better You How can you become a better you, even if you've made many mistakes? How can you help others who feel they've made too many mistakes?
- Overcoming Judgmentalness Help others overcome judgmentalness and addictive self-blame.
- Helping Others Heal Learn practical ways to help others heal after they have made serious mistakes.
- Building Trust Find out how to build trust before pointing out how someone can better use their strengths.
- Overcoming Guilt When the people you serve are weighed down with guilt, how can you help?
- Offering Hope How can you connect with and engage people who are suffering due to their past mistakes?
- Achieving Mental Alignment How can you achieve mental alignment and help others to do the same?
- The Tools to Overcome Shame Get the right tools to address deep shame.
- Moving Forward After Mistakes How can you use the three main supervisory systems in the brain to help people overcome their feelings of shame over past mistakes?
- Reaching True Potential How can you help others to reach their potential, optimize their relationships and take hold of the steering wheel of their life?
Life Transitions (18 videos)
- Help Children Become Independent What happens if your adult child refuses to leave home?
- Finding a Spouse Many people in their thirties are ready for marriage but struggle to find a spouse who is compatible. Why does this happen?
- Children and Divorce Learn about the challenges of divorcing with children and how to help all parties involved.
- Changing Careers What should you do if a person suddenly tells you they need a career change?
- Marriages in Trouble When a marriage is in trouble and someone feels like they don't want to be married anymore, how can you help? Even more importantly, who can you help?
- False Accusations When a person needs your help because of serious false accusations, what should you do?
- Working with Couples As a practitioner, what's the best way to approach relationship work?
- Empty Nest Syndrome How to help someone with Empty Nest Syndrome.
- Couples and Work Schedules What should you do when someone presents you with the day shift/night shift dilemma?
- When the Sex Life Dies What should you do if someone asks your advice about sexual issues?
- Dealing with Adultery Learn how to use Oneness to discover a couple's stories and offer the chance at complete resolution.
- When Someone Struggles with Sexuality Many today are struggling with sexuality - especially when religious traditions are a part of the person's life. How can you help a person to make an integrated decision?
- Coming Out to Parents How can you help someone who plans to out themselves to their parents to avoid years of emotional distress and confusion?
- Maintaining Balance through Transitions Learn to maintain balance between the left and right brain and the mind and body so that you can take on your newest life transition confidently.
- Your Transition Team Why and how you should put together your own personal "transition team."
- Refining and Clarifying Learn to gain clarity and refine during your next big life transition.
- Choosing a New Path Learn how to find a "search team" to get you back on the path to growth.
- Moving or Changing Jobs Learn how to make these big life transitions less stressful and more enjoyable.
Oneness Meditation (4 videos)
- Direct the Subconscious Mind in Meditation Learn why meditation may hold the key to a happier, more expansive existence.
- The Benefits of Tonglen Meditation How to use tonglen meditation to overcome overwhelm.
- What is Shared Meditation? Explore shared meditation and its benefits.
- Improving Interpersonal Connections Improve your interpersonal connections and those of the people you serve.
Overcoming Isolation (5 videos)
- Addressing Internal Isolation Learn about the causes of internal isolation and discover some real solutions to this problem.
- Addressing External Isolation Learn to help a caregiver overcome external isolation.
- Feeling into the Choices Learn how to help caregivers accept the challenge of new situations and feel into their many choices.
- The Process of Establishing Support Join me as I discuss the art of helping and how to help caregivers find the support they need.
- Dealing with the Emotions of Responsibility Help caregivers assume their responsibilities with love and joy.
Preparing for Loss (4 videos)
- When the Death of a Loved One is Imminent Learn to assist others in validating their feelings and making difficult final decisions.
- Providing Loss Support Learn how to handle finding a manager, information control and the "I don't have an opinion" addiction.
- The Moments After How to offer real support in the moments after a loved one passes.
- Guidance During Transition Learn to guide others through moments of transition.
Sharing What You Know (4 videos)
- Internal Integrity Learn to make decisions with internal integrity.
- Facing Difficult Decisions Discover your Subconscious Mind's best answers.
- Leading an Inspiring Life Is it really possible to make inspiring, authentic decisions in our personal and secular life?
- Aligning Expectations Learn to smooth out the process when you start a new endeavour.
Welcome to the Master Series (6 videos)
- Let the Journey Begin Get ready to know yourself better and feel more grounded as you help others.
- Taking Care of Yourself Learn to get used to uncertainty and deal with suffering.
- Examine Your Process Discover areas you should examine in your own life to ensure your process can help others.
- Continued Growth Learn to maintain inspiration by using the tools of Oneness.
- Finding Ways to Improve Do you know enough to help them?
- Intent in Relationships Learn to share in Oneness in all of your relationships.
When Someone Under Your Care Dies (4 videos)
- Honor, Empathy and Oneness If you serve people with a dying family member, how can you handle the situation in Oneness?
- Handling Feelings of Grief Learn to handle the grief associated with losing someone who was under your care.
- Respecting the Boundaries Respect boundaries as you deal with loss.
- Getting Emotional Support Seek out emotional support as you deal with loss.